Aging is something that every one has to face, but what’s important is to age gracefully.
Here are a few simple home remedies you can try out by yourself to keep looking fresh, youthful and not show the tell-tale sign of aging:
• In order to get that radiant look, grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin a glowing effect.
• Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look.
• Buy castor oil and apply this on your skin, to soften your skin and remove wrinkles.
• Marks and pigments on the skin can be removed by rubbing raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many of us suffer from pimples and blackheads and they really mar facial appearance. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple home made remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerine, lime juice and rose water on the skin before going to sleep. It’s quite effective!
• Heavy work really tells on your eyes and with age they get wrinkles and look very tired. Counter this by applying best quality bee’s honey around the skin of your eyes.
• Lemons are not just useful to quench you thirst during the summer you can use them as part of your beauty treatment as well. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots as well.
• The oldest remedy to reducing wrinkles on the face is to drink plenty of water. It makes a difference and it shows!
• Sugar cane juice when combined with turmeric powder gives you a paste that’s quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
• Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This method is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
• Certain essential oils are very helpful in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
The benefits of using home-made remedies are such that they won’t cost you too much. It’s not like going to a beauty salon or seeing a skin specialist, using costly cosmetics to look good. Home-made remedies save your time and money, plus they are quite effective.
Regularly applying home-made mixes will give you that youthful appearance you always been craving for and you don’t have to spend to much of time in doing them. Just allot a couple of minutes each day for your face treatment and in a few month you will see the difference.
Donna Collins, a beautician with experience in facial massage and usage of cosmetics according to the type of the skin.